Take a look at Adler’s new A110 lever action shotgun. Reliability is the key with lever action shotguns, and NIOA has torture tested this design with over 5000 rounds of mixed loads and proven it reliable.
The gun features a smooth cycling action, 5-shot tube magazine and a soft ventilated recoil pad. The hard chrome bore and chamber reduces maintenance, keeping you in the field longer.
The interchangeable chokes allow you to tailor your patterns for different cartridges and game. The 28″ model is the perfect field gun for ducks, foxes and rabbits. The 20″ model is tailor made for pig shooting from the bike, quad or ATV. This lever action shotgun sets a new standard for the Australian market, and is a must-have for any keen hunter.
20″ model shown in photos
- 20″ barrel with straight grip stock
- 28″ barrel with pistol grip stock
- Synthetic combo with 20″ and 28″ barrels
Available stocks and finishes:
- Poly stock – Blued (black) finish
- Poly stock – Camo (Next G1) finish
- Poly stock – Rocktar (red) finish
- Poly stock – All Weather (nickel) finish
- Poly stock – Tactical (black) includes muzzle brake, picatinny rail – 20″ only
- Walnut Stock – Blued (black) finish
- 12Ga 3″ Chamber
- 5 shot magazine capacity
- Hard chrome bore and chamber
- 3 x internal screw in chokes
- Barrels feature ventilated rib with brass bead
- Alloy receiver with 3/8″ dovetail rail
- Forend accessory rail
- Ventilated recoil pad
- Synthetic stock
- Sling swivels
- Weight: 7lbs approx.
- 5 Year Warranty