Quickly and accurately acquire distances to faraway targets using the Bushnell Engage 1700 6x24mm Laser Rangefinder. These Rangefinders made by the experts at Bushnell feature Angle Range Compensation (ARC) that provides the actual distance to any target while ranging uphill or down for guaranteed precision. This Bushnell Engage 1700yd 6×24 Laser Rangefinder w/ LCD Display is built with a large objective and fully multi-coated lenses that deliver the brightest, crispest sight picture possible, even in darker lighting conditions. Improve your efficiency on the hunting grounds by using this Bushnell Engage 1700 6x24mm Hunting Laser Rangefinder to calculate exact distances to prey.
- True Colour – Fully multi-coated optics with Ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true to life colours.
- Bright Display – Highest light transmission to optimise performance in all lighting environments, especially in low light.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics With Ultra Wide Band Coatings Provide Bright, True to Life Colours
- Angle Range Compensation (ARC) Accounts for Terrain Angle, Giving You True Distance to Target on Uphill and Downhill Shots
- 50% Larger Objective Lens Paired With and All Glass Optical System Bring More Light to your Eye for a Brighter Image, Adding Critical Time to Your Hunt at Dusk and Dawn
- Updates Range 4X per Second for Fast, Reliable Ranging
- Coating Bonds to Exterior Lens Surfaces, and Repels Water, Oil, Fog, Dust and Debris, Protecting you from all Elements Mother Nature Can Throw at you.
Specifications for Bushnell Engage 6x24mm Laser Rangefinder:
|Objective Lens Diameter: