Innovative ambi retractable bipod legs set this grip above the rest. With the simple push of a button your grip turns into a stable 8.4″ shooting bipod. Constructed of heavy duty aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish this ergonomic, contoured grip features finger grooves, textured bipod feet, and a quick detachable mounting base that fits on most picatinny or weaver rails.
- Contoured Foregrip with Nonslip and Heat-resistant Rubberized Inlays for a Secure and Repeatable Grip
- Ambidextrous Quick Releases Deploy Foldable Impact-resistant Bipod Legs Instantly
- Quickly Transitions from Foregrip to Bipod Providing a More Stable Shooting Platform on Demand
- Features a Fully Adjustable Quick-Detach Lever-lock Picatinny Mount with Reinforced Steel Side Plate for a Fast Installation and Removal
- 5.6″ Forerip Length with an 8.4″ Center Height and 65 Degree Open Angle when Bipod is Deployed