Okuma’s Jaw Spin range puts the smooth, balanced and solid feel of much pricier reels into the hands of anglers who are looking to step up their fishing performance.
A sleek, corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor house 3BB+1RB quality stainless steel bearings, precision machined gearing, and a silky-smooth Japanese felt drag. The result is a capable spin reel which has the sturdy, rock-solid feel of much more expensive reels. Finished in a striking matte grey metallic and burnt orange colour scheme, Jaw Spin is the reel to elevate any angler’s fishing performance.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag
- 3BB + 1RB quality bearings
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodised spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalising System
|Model||Gear Ratio||Weight||Max Drag||Capacity mm/Metres|
|JAW-30||5.0:1||233g||7kg||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|JAW-45||5.0:1||290g||9kg||0.30/240, 0.35/170, 0.40/125|
|JAW-55||4.5:1||422g||14kg||0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170|