By definition, live bait needs to be alive and kicking. Otherwise you will stand less of a chance of tempting fish into chomping down on your hook. Thankfully, however, you can supply fresh air to live bait using one of these affordable battery-powered Rapala aerators.
Rapala is a global manufacturer of fishing equipment and responsible for some of the most effective products on the market. The company has been in operation since the 1930s and features a rich heritage of innovation.
Two C-Cell batteries are all that are required to power this silent-running device. Then it’s simply a matter of placing the plastic hose and air stone within containers or live-wells to give a continuous supply of air to your bait.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Powered by 2 x C-Cell batteries required (not included)
- 60cm plastic hose with air stone
- Diaphragm design
- Secure clip on back
- Two C-Cell batteries power the air pump so you can travel around with ease.
- The 60cm plastic hose is long enough to reach various containers in which live bait might be stored.
- A clip has been positioned on the back of the pump so that it can be secured to buckets and other containers.